Co(op)ração je neprofitna, socialna in solidarnostna organizacija, ki promovira dostojanstvo, človeški razvoj in socialno vključenost starejših občanov. Pripravljajo prijavo za mladinsko izmenjavo (rok za oddajo je 1. november 2010) v okviru programa 1.1 Youth in Action (http://ec.europa.eu/youth/youth-in-action-programme/doc74_en.htm). K sodelovanju vabijo partnerske organizacije.
Podrobnejši opis najdete spodaj.
Kontakt za vse zainteresirane organizacije firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of project:
"European Gastronomic Heritage: From the Old to the New Generation"
1.1 - youth exchange (Youth in Action programme)
Fanhões, Loures, Portugal
July 2011 (lasting 8 days, still to be defined)
5 organizations based in programme countries (1 organization / country) and Co(op)ração
5 participants (aged 18-25) + 1 leader (no age limits) per partner
Europe has a rich gastronomic heritage which has been successively passed from older to younger generations. However, with the current pace of modern societies and with the change of values, part of this wealth is being forgotten and "fast food" is increasingly becoming dominant. Thus, the purpose of this youth exchange is to promote interculturality through the exchange of traditional recipes of the participating countries while having a real learning experience by sharing respect, diversity and mainly by developing intergenerational dialogue which is so important in an ageing society like ours.
The results of this project will be a cookbook and a DVD with testimonies of participants.
How to apply to be a partner:
Send an email to email@example.com with...
- A brief description of your organization and how you can contribute to this project (activities, ideas, similar past experiences, etc.);
- If you will include people with fewer opportunities in your team, how many and what are their backgrounds;
- What is your nearest airport and the cost (per person) to reach it from where you live (round trip);
- Cost estimation for a round trip ticket between your nearest airport and Lisbon airport;
- Cost of a visa to come to Portugal (if applicable);
- A scan of your fully filled part 3 (you can find the template enclosed, DO NOT USE OUTDATED FORMS) (alternatively, part 3 can also be sent by fax to +351 214 757 661, please mention that in your reply).
Then, AFTER BEING SURE YOUR DIGITAL PART 3 IS CORRECT AND HAVING SENT ALL THE INFORMATION REQUESTED ABOVE, send 2 ORIGINAL COPIES by post to:
Attn: Sílvia Silva
Co(op)ração - Cooperativa de Solidariedade Social, CRL
Estrada Militar, 23A