Oglasila sem nam je organizacija, ki išče partnerske organizacije za projekt, ki se bo izvajal v Bolgariji in bo namenjen športnim aktivnostim za gluhe. Projekt se bo začel izvajati 10. januarja 2010 in bo trajal eno leto.
S projektom želijo ustvariti platformo za izmenjavo primerov dobrih praks na področju prostovoljstva pri športnih aktivnostih, še posebej za tiste z manj priložnostmi.
Zainteresirane organizacije se jim čim prej javite, saj se rok za prijavo projekta izteče 31. avgusta 2010.
We are looking urgently for partner organizations for one of the projects we are preparing now under 2010 Preparatory Action in the field of sport Open call EAC/22/2010 with deadline 31/08/2010.
Title of the project “Framework for voluntary opportunities in favor of Deaf sports activities in Europe”, that will take place in Bulgaria in the period between 10/01/2011 and 10/01/2012 with leading partner organization - Bulgarian Deaf Sports Federation.
The objectives are:
Overall aim of the project is to create a platform for exchange of information and good practices in the field of engagement of volunteers in sport activities and more particular in those in favor of people with fewer opportunities.
The objectives of the proposed project are:
• Promote the concept of voluntary support for Deaf sports activities in Europe by improving the knowledge base and sharing good practices between the participating countries
• Identify good practices of sport organizations on engagement of volunteers in organized sports events for Deaf people
• Share knowledge in the field of volunteers engagement in sports activities for Deaf people in Europe
• Identify and remove barriers that prevent volunteers from engaging with support for sport ?vents of Deaf people
• To create a common framework report and common standards for the rights and responsibilities of volunteers in the field and to present these documents on national and European level to the policy decision makers
• Provide a starting point for a network offering know-how on the concept and implementation of volunteers’ engagement to interested parties
• To provide a platform for future national and international projects
• To disseminate best practice via website, publications, sharing seminars and international networks, to engage, train and educate multipliers that could be used as tool for stimulation of voluntary engagement in the support of Deaf sports activities for Deaf people and other target groups with fewer opportunities.
• Structure of activities:
The overall aim and the specific objectives of the project will be addressed by a coherent series of activities involving all participating organizations/ countries and giving space for exchange of good practices, platforms, state of legislation in each country, cross-referral issues between countries involved in the project, etc.
More specific the activities will include:
A starting event in Bulgaria – conference for sharing good practices, kick off event and basis for the further project activities
Working groups for development of proposals to the national and European authorities
Sharing knowledge and best practices meetings between the partner countries representatives in the project
Creation of a web based tool for exchange of information, support for volunteers exchange in the related fields, etc.
Training of multipliers – Specific support by volunteers to sport activities of deaf people and sportsmen with fewer opportunities.
Final event in Bulgaria – Conference for presentation of the project outcomes, the web based tool, materials and results.
Communication with national and European decision makers – presentation of the framework report, the identified needs for legal regulation and stimulation of volunteers exchange on EU level in the field of sports activities for people with less opportunities, etc.
No financial engagements from partner organizations are to be expected! Everything will be covered by DG Education and culture and Bulgarian Deaf Sports Federation in case of approval.
GDS Solutions Ltd.
+359 885 72 80 80